Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS the distributor coming along? any one know the details? Nosey folk wanna know...:D

thread can be deleted if nec.... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
im a little qurious too...:D

already replyied to FE...;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Man, who knew how many parts there were to building your own distributor.. :/ Anyways, all the parts are sitting on my door.. coil and all so we are a go.
Brian

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im a little qurious too...:D

already replyied to FE...;)
Ya me too, dunno if it worked as planned tho....

Thats great to hear black, nope ya dont get lost or need a wiring diagram, those new styled ones are tuff to trace out....

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
Yea...Too bad we don't have someone that has a Digital vid cam that can record the Saturday meeting....
yea...i would love to see his face , when fireing this badboy up....:D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll post a pic of this dist tonight. I think someone will need to name it! Isn't EVERYTHING else named?!!? haha
Brian

Well yes as a matter of fact... But then again, the owner might be good for the naming.....

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
I'll post a pic of this dist tonight. I think someone will need to name it! Isn't EVERYTHING else named?!!? haha
Brian
LOL....how about ..WHIZZARD II..... The Scorcher II.....

But then you have to add some fiery led lightning too.....:D

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
Well yes as a matter of fact... But then again, the owner might be good for the naming.....
and HE is very good comming up with catchy names...:)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ima wondering on the OS.... dunno but think he was win95, maybe 98 not for sure... vista and up will be a real system shock/overload...

·
Registered
219 Posts
The dist is breathing fire and bleeding ford blue. One little hiccup some wires are a little short but will resolve that tomorrow.
Brian

1 - 20 of 33 Posts