Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to race something. I cant take it anymore. I have actually thought about going to PIR and cutting the locks on the gates so I can go play at the drag strip. I am prepared to go to jail for my cause
It is supposed to rain on the next scheduled race session again if it does I dont know what I am going to do because there is a "12" in my car and it is pointing a gun at my nuts, telling me to get in the *&^%$#% car and go find his buddy crazy sideways and blow the dooooooors off of some Bowtie`s.

WHO`S WITH ME?????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Parts of my state have received over 8" of rain in the past 24 hours and more to come...Don't panic, but I saw two ducks and a fish building an ark while ago...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The weather for Woodburn is "cloudy" for Saturday. Give that a shot.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so ready, I am keeping a close eye on the wheather, I suppose guys like me and Dragman are a little luckier than some, we have a couple drag racing facilites to go to within a decent driveing distance, it could be crappy at Portland and nice in Woodburn. Hopefully this weekend will be good to us.

breath-in breath-out
breath-in breath-out
breath-in breath-out

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Saturday / Sunday pulled out chassis, screwed around and made plans to clean / organize garage Mon & Tues. Woke up yesterday a.m. to 4" of white sh*t. Hey Mom nature, have a heart....eh!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just looked at the forecast again, and every time I go back the overcast or cloudy days turn into rain and showers. Now they are saying rain thru next weekend in the great northwest. Im bought ready to join the fish and the duck, and head out to better wheather.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
In 'sunny' california here its supposed to rain this weekend as well, oh well guess I can't point and laugh at the eastern weather this week
Of course last weekend I was up with my torino in the sierras, and it decided to snow on me. A car tuned for sea level, 60 degrees or so doesnt seem to run so great at 5000 feet, 30 degrees and snowin. Just a side note, man does my torino like to slide

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
But thats bakersfield, rain is like a miracle there hehe, actually I'm gonna be driving through there on my way to barstow for easter (where the grandparents and cousins are) rain down there is scarce to none, we usually get like 10-20" of rain here in the south bay, most of it comes like drizzling, enough to ruin a week instead of a day. I hate rain! Yuck!

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Send it ALL this way. We haven't got any real rain since October 2001. Annual rainfall in my part of Western Kansas is 14" per year. Try that on for size! I live in the freakin' desert!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I hate to say this, but we NEED it to rain to wash the inch of SALT off of the road!! They used so much last time it snowed it is crazy....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts