Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
My drivetrain is spread about my garage... engine, transmission, rearend, front suspension... it's a sad sight.

Starting to worry if I can get it all back together in the next two months...

One thing at a time!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Got the new C4 in last week. Just picked up a Holley 650dp that I am rebuilding. got to do a couple more things so I can take it to the strip Saturday. It'll be the first time with all of these speed parts. I am hopeing to beat 15.24
That is the best it ran on a Gtech.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Just moved to a new house with no garage so thats my first priority.Can't wait to get it up and get the Falcon back under way,its been sitting way too long.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Just moved to a new house with no garage so thats my first priority.Can't wait to get it up and get the Falcon back under way,its been sitting way too long.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I'm still a little pissed at it. It has been sent to the corner to think about what it has done. Actually it was me dropping a screw down the trans tunnel into the Hurst... Now it won't shift into Reverse...

I have picked up some parts though. A good used conv top cylinder is going in this weekend. I also got a good repro rear view mirror.

Since the weather is so nice here in San Martin, CA I have been Mountain Biking and Golfing. Such a drag to be laid off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts