Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need flow numbers for small block ford stock or ported cylinder heads.I am not a subscriber so please don't send me to something I can't read.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll second that motion, fxcomet. In just a month or so that I've been a subscriber, I've got a return of more than tenfold! Thanks guys for all the help.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Wasn't trying to be a smart arse or anything, but these guys have spent a lot of money on this site, and to maintain it. The information is better than any magazine out there or web site for that matter. There is NO BETTER Ford related website out there. It's nice to get your money's worth and this is the best car related 15 bucks I've spent in ten years. Now, if you're still not convinced, e-mail me and I'll give ya the low down on the cylinder heads for free.

·
Registered
553 Posts
On 2002-03-23 14:55, fxcomet wrote:
Wasn't trying to be a smart arse or anything, but these guys have spent a lot of money on this site, and to maintain it. The information is better than any magazine out there or web site for that matter. There is NO BETTER Ford related website out there. It's nice to get your money's worth and this is the best car related 15 bucks I've spent in ten years.

Ditto, Couldn't have said it any better than FX, you won't find a better return on $15 anywhere. Not to state the obvious, the people as you know, friendly always willing to lend a hand and talk a little friendly smack now and then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts