Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to order the Hooker 6208 SuperComps for my 67 Mustang and Summit & Jegs are out of stock. Any ideas of where else to get them? I tried a couple of other places on the internet but they wouldn't even come close to the $362 that Jegs gets or $370 that Summit wants. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
314 Posts
When I bought my 6208's Summit and Jeg's were out of stock then also.

Got mine from Barnett Performance in Atlanta. Great to deal with. Free shipping, ($5.25 handling fee like the others) their prices run within a few cents +/- of Summitt, etc. Hours are 8-5 edt, M-F I think 8-12 on Sat? also.

They have a page, but it's not much. When you order ask for a catalog. It's 220 pages and rivals Jegs, Summit.
http://www.barnettperformance.com/

Later,

David Cole

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've ordered from racesearch.com and carpartsonsale.com before. Some of the aftermarket co's have better prices through them than Summit or Jegs, but not always. I checked your 6208 at racesearch and it was WAAYYY higher than the prices you quoted. I tried carparts... but their site is down. You might try them soon and see if they're up then or not. No promises, but it's more choices...
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts