Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Where else besides Summit & Jegs

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  futurattraction 
#1 ·
I want to order the Hooker 6208 SuperComps for my 67 Mustang and Summit & Jegs are out of stock. Any ideas of where else to get them? I tried a couple of other places on the internet but they wouldn't even come close to the $362 that Jegs gets or $370 that Summit wants. Thanks for the help.

#3 ·
When I bought my 6208's Summit and Jeg's were out of stock then also.

Got mine from Barnett Performance in Atlanta. Great to deal with. Free shipping, ($5.25 handling fee like the others) their prices run within a few cents +/- of Summitt, etc. Hours are 8-5 edt, M-F I think 8-12 on Sat? also.

They have a page, but it's not much. When you order ask for a catalog. It's 220 pages and rivals Jegs, Summit.
http://www.barnettperformance.com/

Later,

David Cole

#5 ·
I've ordered from racesearch.com and carpartsonsale.com before. Some of the aftermarket co's have better prices through them than Summit or Jegs, but not always. I checked your 6208 at racesearch and it was WAAYYY higher than the prices you quoted. I tried carparts... but their site is down. You might try them soon and see if they're up then or not. No promises, but it's more choices...
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.