Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well....so much for that......I will not do FB ever again!!:mad:

Tell him I asked about him if you will Eldoon!!:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
I drive up and bug him now and then. He was working on painting Flip's '41 coupe last I was there. Here's a couple pics! This is the only Ford he's worked on recently.

The sun never came out so that we could see how much the flake showed up. After Flip drove off with it thennn the sun came out!! Waiting on Flip to send me a pic of it in the sun if it ever stays out long enough!!

a487272514152_6734952433199349760_o.jpg

a535611197994_7539886261810247429_n.jpg
Giving Flip some lessons on polishing

a552592782994_5591771360336860500_o.jpg
Blow drying after the bath and somehow Gary's arm in the way made the flake show up better. :)

a552593507994_3884217305736926510_o.jpg

aIMG_3673.jpg

aIMG_3680.jpg

aIMG_3714B.jpg
Was still waiting on the new rubber for the windshield so we taped plastic over the area.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
So, you only saw the flake when Gary got in the picture?:surprise: Hmmm? LOL.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
70XL that might be a sign! LOL

I got side tracked and didn't make it back here obviously!

Lars, you are right...that's why there are so many serial killers from here! At least that's what my friend in Ohio says! :)

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
You're close Yadkin! LOL

A friend of mine wants to ride in my car and meet gary next time I go up there so going to be going Thursday to see what he's up to. Charlie i call my favorite grumpy old man. He just turned 81 and he gets riled over anything just about! Was mad at me cause he thought i didn't say anything about his 'new' car being nice. That's something to be mad about ya know! Told him yes i did and that i wasn't happy with him either cause he tells me to park next to him then tells me not to scratch his car and adds i'm serious. Told him i don't go around doing that but it really made me want to bash it with my door and wouldn't hurt mine a bit! lol Good way to get someone to scratch it. I am not a iroc fan and it was a nice convertible just not my style. He's selling it already and just bought it!
Crazy old man!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
You're close Yadkin! LOL

A friend of mine wants to ride in my car and meet gary next time I go up there so going to be going Thursday to see what he's up to. Charlie i call my favorite grumpy old man. He just turned 81 and he gets riled over anything just about! Was mad at me cause he thought i didn't say anything about his 'new' car being nice. That's something to be mad about ya know! Told him yes i did and that i wasn't happy with him either cause he tells me to park next to him then tells me not to scratch his car and adds i'm serious. Told him i don't go around doing that but it really made me want to bash it with my door and wouldn't hurt mine a bit! lol Good way to get someone to scratch it. I am not a iroc fan and it was a nice convertible just not my style. He's selling it already and just bought it!
Crazy old man!
Reminds me of my neighbor. He's on his 9th or 10th 'Vette.

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
There seems to be a lot of those around! Thought he was wanting a daily driver and just told him a few days ago he needs to get one before his ol pontiac dies. Well yesterday it gave up on him. 275k miles. Now he has to drive the good vehicle, a F150 :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts