Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the body work on my Comet is almost finish. I am going to two tone it with Platium Silver Pearl and Ruby Red Metalic. I've been testing paint schemes on the computer, and these are the three that I have selected. The computer did not have to exact colors that I am going to be using, but was able to get the paint scheme on the car. So, which paint scheme of the three pics you think looks best. whatdayathinik?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
nbr 3, the red and silver will look very sharp especially with the body lines of the Comet.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi gotyurback,

I am also looking for the right paint scheme for my 1963 Falcon Sprint but just a little different. I live close to Tulsa OK and I am giving some thought to two different paint schemes. One thought is a paint scheme that has something to do with tornados because we are in what they call tornado alley and the other thought is an Indian paint scheme because of all the Indians here in Oklahoma. I am leaning towards the Indian paint scheme because I can see the color of the car in my mind and the custom interior work in leather with a chief’s head dressing on the buckskin seats, with a tomahawk shifter in the floor with the Indians walking the trail of tears air brushed on the exterior as they follow a Falcon in the sky to lead their way. Just some thoughts now all I have to do is make it happen.

Big Sam

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's pretty cool BigSam, Although the Indians imprints into the leather interior is a very deep concept, that is the one that I can visualize. Good luck on it, and keep me posted on your progress.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I like #2 best. What software did you use to make the images? I am going to do my 66 using Sonic Blue on the top and bright silver on the bottom. i sure would like to visualize it before hand.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, my wife played around with the software and decided that she like she like this paint scheme. Thought I would put it out here for some opions.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thought you might enjoy seeing a similar paint scheme (different colors) on a Falcon. Looks like your red/silver combination will look great. Good luck.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts