Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted in a while, but I was wondering who was still here. I see Shotrod and FE are still here, but how about anyone else from the old days?

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
There are abotu 10 guy's left from the 2004 fiasco, but they don't post often, just read a lot I think.

N2OMike is in and out, Blue Oval comes every once in a great while, Mlanden will take a peek now and then and several others, but most have stopped coming in or have changed their names, remember spongebob? His new name is racer bob or something like that.

That's my take on things.

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
I'm not here. I've been gone a long time according to my wife. LOL There was also a mass-exodus after the split of FM and FM forums just a couple years ago.

David

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's good to hear from you all. Life kinda got in the way of me being on the internet like I used to. I still have my '65 Mustang, but I haven't worked on it in several years.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
It's good to hear from you all. Life kinda got in the way of me being on the internet like I used to. I still have my '65 Mustang, but I haven't worked on it in several years.
Good to see you pop in. There's very few of the old crew left here.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
I don't post much these days.
In fact it's not even me posting this right now. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm still here, too. I don't post much, but I'm an Olympic-class lurker!

How are you doing these days?

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I'm still around here. I do more reading than posting. My fastback doesn't get much love these days either. But soon it'll be a frame off.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I still check in daily but have little to add since the Cobra has been finished and SCARY for years!! I cannot begin to thank all who helped me over the ROUGH SPOTS!!:tup:

I really would like to find an old '32 to '34 Ford Hot Rod and go at it again......oh well, maybe in time if I last long enough!!:D

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Good to see you again cupcake! Been so long i forgot your real name! lol It'll come to me in a while i'm sure. How's Tom/F15Falcon doing? How's the teaching career, think that is what you are up to these days. I'm still here as you saw, i don't have a real life. :) Don't come here as often but still kickin around. Good to see you are also!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to see you again cupcake! Been so long i forgot your real name! lol It'll come to me in a while i'm sure. How's Tom/F15Falcon doing? How's the teaching career, think that is what you are up to these days. I'm still here as you saw, i don't have a real life. :) Don't come here as often but still kickin around. Good to see you are also!
My real name is Brenda. I am doing good, this is my sixth year of teaching kindergarden. Tom (F15Falcon) is doing good also, we've been married for 5 years now. He is still running his shop and doing some part time community college teaching. We'll get to working on my '65 someday.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
I thought of your name as i was going down the highway on my way to a cruise. Fine time to remember then huh?! One thing bout old cars they don't usually go anywhere, they sit and wait. You'll get to it one day. :) Can't believe it's been that long already!! Time flies!

·
Registered
689 Posts
We'll get to working on my '65 someday.
Your tactical error on that one was marrying him....if you were still just Tom's girlfriend, he'd be insisting you bring the '65 around for him to work on as an excuse so he'd get to see more of you. (spoken as a guy who's been married for 31 years!)

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Your tactical error on that one was marrying him....if you were still just Tom's girlfriend, he'd be insisting you bring the '65 around for him to work on as an excuse so he'd get to see more of you. (spoken as a guy who's been married for 31 years!)
LOL Eldon hit the nail on the head! the BF GF stage is where he works his fingers to the bone to get you in to that nice little Fastback! :) :)

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Oh man Eldon, you crack me up! LOL
So Tom, how much longer is this parts gathering going to continue? It's been years and most of us know how "difficult" it is to find Mustang parts. lol

I can't talk though, i still haven't installed that radio you sent me eons ago and other things i've gathered. It would mean i'd have to stop driving it for a day or more depending on what it is and something might come up i'll miss!

Speaking of which, saw a real pretty purple fast back yesterday whiz by me. Don't ask me the year, i couldn't tell ya. 65-67 is all i know. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey, F15falcon!

It looks like I'm going to get some help from the brain trust at FE's BBQ this year - all being well, the roller spring perches I got from you along with the other front end parts will finally be installed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts