Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like a lot of people know a lot of people here on a personal basis. I was just wondering who has met who.

Jeff Given

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I met JunkYardDog who lives here in Albuquerque on this forum but I haven't me Cleetuz(sp?) yet who also lives in this city. That's it for me though until Wooward comes and I'll meet quite a few people from here. I'm really looking foreward to that.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Well, I spent about 2 days with Greg Cook at Woodward 2001,and I also met 545 Mike there too!

I just missed Phatfalcon at the Columbus Ford show a few years back,I saw his car there but he was not around it.

65 Falcon Sprint Super-Stock-White Lightning
66 Galaxie "7 Litre" 428 4-speed
91 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed
95 F-350 XLT Super-Cab DRW 460- Tow Vehical

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 3/2/02 1:21pm ]</font>

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I've met Nastystang and Ron1 at the local dragstrip. They have some really neat cars!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I forgot about Mike Whillhite!

I met him at the same time as Greg Cook did at Woodward 2001!

Mike is a cool guy with a cool galaxie!

65 Falcon Sprint Super-Stock-White Lightning
66 Galaxie "7 Litre" 428 4-speed
91 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed
95 F-350 XLT Super-Cab DRW 460- Tow Vehical

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 3/2/02 10:56pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys. I'm in Louisville now with my new job. I need to go to the Columbus swap this month anybody know the date? I have Falcon stuff to sell!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well of course I met DynoTom, BossLX and Gator.DynoTom and Gator are my uncles and BossLX is my cousin.BLT4DTUFF is a friend of my cousins I've known for a while.I know FOMOCO6371 he is my cousin too.I will meet Greg Cook and the other guys at Woodward 2002.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 73 HighBoy on 3/3/02 1:18am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I ran into Dragman at Woodburn last year, hopefully he will be there this year with his NASTY ride, I have missed Mustang Joe at a couple events last year but hope to run into him this season somewhere.

Hey for all who call the pacific northwest home, season opener at PIR on Friday the 8th, gates open at 4pm for 1/4 mile runs, if you see a orange mustang with no hood and "GDYPNGO" on the license plate stop buy and say hello, if you can catch me, cause I will be hauling ass!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Haven't met anyone. I'll be at St. Ignace this year. Just look for my 68GT with the Ford Muscle sticker on the bumper. There was only one 68-69 Torino fastback there last year. We will be staying in Mackinaw City across the bridge. I'll be keeping my eyes open.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Haven't met anyone. I'll be at St. Ignace this year. Just look for my 68GT with the Ford Muscle sticker on the bumper. There was only one 68-69 Torino fastback there last year. We will be staying in Mackinaw City across the bridge. I'll be keeping my eyes open.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I forgot to say that I have run into and talked to Ron on many occasions at the track and at the shop I frequent, Ron has got his act together when it comes to doing what he loves and has offered me advice and deals on stuff, I appreciate that. Thats the way it should be.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
On 2002-03-02 11:43, DynoTom wrote:
Hey Phatfalcon!

What up dude!

I have the website for that swap meet in Columbus for you.

http://www.springswap.com
Thanks DynoTom. If the weather cooperates like it did last year, PhatFalcon will be in the corral again.
Are you going? I see you already have one trip to Ohio under your belt for the year. The car sounds nice.
I just don't have the time to get on the board here like I used to!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts