Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doglegs?.

Anyone know what years are the same as a 62 Fairlane for the 4 door doglegs? I am under the impression that 62 through 66 are the same. Looking into a set but no one has 62 doglegs, and I have looked for hours.

Anyone have a set? On or off the car they want to let go?.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I would think that any 61/63... :eek:

NO ONE CAUGHT THIS?

Make that 62/ FAIRLANE

...would make a donor, that being sedan or wagon (as the doglegs should the the same and you are going to section the wheel opening and lower extension panels).

Have you searched for actual repair panels?

:frown:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would think that any 61/63 would make a donor, that being sedan or wagon (as the doglegs should the the same and you are going to section the wheel opening and lower extension panels).

Have you searched for actual repair panels?
Yes. I tryed No Am, Deerborn, and several others. Some they have listed but are not available or discontinued. Mac's I am still waiting on a reply. Mac's have them listed at a pricy price of just about 50 bucks each.

Was hopeing to locate a parts car and saw all them out or if anyone has them here. If not, I have to FABRICATE.... I will save some time if I purchase.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
There is a company that will duplicate any sheet metal repair panel needed.

If interested, I can post it tonight.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a company that will duplicate any sheet metal repair panel needed.

If interested, I can post it tonight.
The question is also cost. I can fabricate I think. I did fabrication before and it turned out looking just like the original. But we both know that takes time. I probally won't do the doglegs and the lower 1/4's until the spring at this point. But, would like to get em for when I do. Will save me a few weeks time. Don't cost anything to check the cost of your suggestion..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts