Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with ordering Falcon interior pieces such as upholstery door panels bulk original grain vinyl and so forth? I need to order a lot of this stuff and I want to get the best quality materials for my '64 convertable I can. Thanks

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I went with Dennis Carpenter for the main weatherstrips.
I do not reccomend using Falcon Enterprises for ANYTHING!
I ordered a bunch of stuff and when I called and told them about a problem I had, they made it so difficult to handle that it wasn't worth the time.
They will never get another dime from me!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
There is also "Northwest Falcons" http://www.nwfalcon.com/ I think the owners name is Ron. It is a Mom and Pop operation and both he and his wife love and drive Falcons. Both are great folks and I have found service to be great when dealing with them. If you contact them you can acquire a catalog but it is lacking photos it is more an itemized listing of all the parts they sell. Nothing like the glossy catalogs from Dearborn or Mac's http://www.falconregistry.com/sites/parts_mem.html
Ras Daniel

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Are you looking for a whole roll (bulk) of this or enough to do a car or two?

·
Registered
81 Posts
On 2006-07-11 12:07, finkster wrote:
I went with Dennis Carpenter for the main weatherstrips.
I do not reccomend using Falcon Enterprises for ANYTHING!
I ordered a bunch of stuff and when I called and told them about a problem I had, they made it so difficult to handle that it wasn't worth the time.
They will never get another dime from me!
Is Falcon Enterprises the one I gave the link to above? I hope not - they are the only ones who carry 1965 Comet Caliente bucket seat upholstery and door panels. I'd consider switching the upholstery to Cyclone stuff (cheaper), but Dearborn doesn't carryit in my interior color. And I still think they are the only ones who carry either Comet door panel.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
NW Falcon's is a good one to deal with. Ron has done me right in the past. I would normally go through him for anything I needed but with this interior project's expense, I'm trying to save every nickel I can. That's why I bought my laundry list of things from 3 different places.
Falcon Enterprises is at....www.falconparts.com
Funny, the owners name is Ron too.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
I bought my door panels from Merlins in Georgia. Very decent folks, good service and competitive prices. Shipping was cheaper since we are both on the right coast. I had my seats done locally with cloth and vinyl because I don't like sitting on vinyl especially when it's hot. I had him order extra material. Most upholstery shops can get you about anything including old style, new style and everything in between. Most have lots of samples to choose from.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankx for the input. I have dealt with Ron at NW Falcon and he is great to deal with. There is an outfit called Classic Falcon Interiors but I have not dealt with them. They advertise they have the best, most authentic interior stuff, but my '64 is not a restoration. I have also dealt with Dennis Carpenter, who did a good job. I want to restore my interior but add some custom touches as in Flo Fit seats and piping to match the exterior paint and cover the Flo Fits in Falon vinyl with probably, some sort of matching cloth inserts front & rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts