Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if any out there at Ford Muscle are going to Show and Go in Riverside on May 4, 5 & 6?

Show and Go - May 2012 - Riverside CA

Great show! Open header cruising, lots of venders and music all day. They limit it to 1000 vehicles so it's not overly crowded and the venue is great - Old Town Riverside around the Mission Inn.

I'll be there!

John

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really, nobody is going to Show and Go to show off their Fords. Come on people it's the only time you'll be able to cruise the streets with open headers legally and check out the other 999 other cool cars and trucks that are going to be there. :tup: I just heard it's a sold out show so unless you're pre-registered you'll be spectating - but that's free and fun too.

If you do go and happen to see my car stop by and say hello.

John

·
Registered
3 Posts
AutoGuide.co.bw is a new establishment of online vehicle sales database in Botswana. New and used cars for sale in Botswana. Brand new and second-hand car dealers in Gaborone, Botswana. You can buy or sell a car or vehicle, or finding nearest car dealership in Gaborone and Botswana. Quality information and safety will be always provided and up to date. Used cars in Botswana, trucks, SUV's and 4x4 vehicles for sale in Gaborone, Botswana. Auto Guide Botswana - Used cars | Car dealers | Cars for sale | Second hand cars | New vehicles | Used cars for sale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts