Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a friend, I don't hold it against him being a Chevy Boy. His son has a '90 LX 'vert, roll cage 4" cowl... He wanted help to get it the 9's. I got him a deal on a set of Edelbrock's, got a KILLER port job for practically nothing, even found 2 Spearco turbo's from a buddies 8 second Nova. He says he's ready to get it going, I load the laptop to do the fuel curve, get there(40 miles), the ******* put his dads 355 in it! I'm so tired of people bastardizing good cars! I'm thinking I'm done in the help department! Can't we just kill these morons?
70 Cyclone Spoiler 429 SCJ 4:30 Drag-pak
65 Mustang show car one-owner Un-restored
65 Mustang one-owner
66 Mustang 8-second street legal drag car
90 GT next drag car
68 Hurst Olds 455 4-speed
86 SVO
85 Porsche 944
98 Jeep Wrangler
95 F-150
76 20' E-350 motor home
Too many parts cars to mention

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
That does NOT suprise me one bit after I got screwed from that kid on that Mustang I bought and seeing him paint everything purple. Chevy family usually breeds Chevy babies and now that kid can be whooped on by all the Ford powered 5.0s and 351W Mustangs. A 466 '67-'69 Camaro or Firebird sounds awefully tempting to build. Wouldn't bother me one bit since those are my favorite body styles and Fors engines are my favorite. 2 rights don't make a wrong but Chevy powered Fords? Why underpower the poor Mustang with a Chevy? It's safer to drive!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, they're real.... ya know. As for the car being slow... engine in a all steel Camaro with BFG Radial T/A's went 9.90's. Steve Forrest reworked the heads. Got a test pass in a chassis car tonight... went an 8.0 on the engine... PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!! I don't hope they get hurt but I'd like to see the car all over the track & into the guard rail. Kid's never been faster than 14.07, now he thinks he's eady for a 8 second car LMAOROTF. The engine he built made close to 500 HP at Stanleys with a hydraulic X-303! One pull, lost a bearing. Glad it did it was getting a pussglide. Has a killer set of E'brocks for sale now! Put a street roller in mine, e-mail me I'll tell you what it is & what it did!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
ya know, just for kicks, someone here should put a 427 FE into a 68 Camaro. Can use the cool chevy badges and everything. Then ya go to the track, and really kick ass. And when someoene wants to see that bad ass 427, ya show em the only REAL badass 427 ever made!

·
Registered
353 Posts
The turbos for a grand, does it include anything like hoses, or pulleys, or brackets? could you post a pic of them? what brand?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.