Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about parting out a nice '73 Gran torino 4door wagon with only 52K miles and original paint, and a great body, etc.. Car is in great shape, but think it needs a timing chain. Its not worth it to me to fix, cause Im not really into Torino's. My question is...If I part this wagon out..will any of the parts, hood, front doors, grill, trim, etc fit on the regular Gran Torinos? I guess what Im asking, is is this car worth anything whole, or for parts? Its in great shape all original. I can send pics if that will help.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

·
Registered
48 Posts
It would be a shame to part it out. Where is it located?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I would assume that the entire front end would be the same as a normal Torino, as well as the rear end components other than body work. I mean, it wouldn't be too hard to find a build sheet or parts interchange manual. But I agree with Mark, it would be a shame to part it out since you never really see any muscle wagons running around anywhere.

Yeah, check out the Torinosaurus guy's page. You can also check out fakesnake's page. He has two badass wagons. You would think that wagons are as far from cool as you can get other than a mini van, but with the right rims and maybe a little lower stance, they can look badd.... With two "d's"....

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
steering wheel foward its all the same as far as parting it out and the 4 doors on a wagon are the same as a 4 door torino

1 - 7 of 7 Posts