Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of vent shades for a 65-66 4 dr sedan. Thay were NOS 6 years ago, I had them on for 1 year, then started a resto and they were never put back on so they are like brand new. I have all the clips for them. Looking to get $50. I also have window and side trim, along with the trunk emblem for a 66 custom 500 4 dr sedan.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
I like the look! Do you have to take anything apart to clip them on? Where do you live?

Tom

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look! Do you have to take anything apart to clip them on? Where do you live?

Tom
No you don't have to take anything apart, though you do have to pull loose the window channel seal at the top of the window to get the clips in. I live in WA state, Tri-cities. It takes about 10 mins to put them all on.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Some of my window channel up there has disappeared will the clips still fit? Does the price include shipping and a roll pan?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some of my window channel up there has disappeared will the clips still fit? Does the price include shipping and a roll pan?
Hmmm...roll pan....nope, sorry buddy! Yes the clips will still fit. I could possibly split shipping with you.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Figured! They are still on my radar, I'm not sure I'll like them attached to the door.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts