Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wind shield wipers? the ones on the car take replaceable blades. Neither parts stores in town carry these anymore, just the blades that are one piece now. looking at mine it appears i can remove the original piece that holds the blade BUT will the newer style snap on? will try and post pictures tomorrow am.
thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My grandfather raised me to believe in the saying there is no such thing as a dumb question, just those who are afraid to ask. I guess his survival of two wars made me believe any thing he said to believe?

FE if this didn't come from you it would almost upset me. LOL. hang in there old man i will have plenty more questions you can give your opinion on......and i will listen.

I couldn't believe the parts store either, but i was dealing with a younger person. going back to NAPA this week to see what the manager says.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
FWIW there are NOT any "parts guys" left any more that I can find. If its not on the computer it aint avail. :(

·
Administrator
21,668 Posts
I think even walmart has the replaceable blades. So wander around the parts store yourself and look. As oldfart said, it might not be in the computer and be on the shelf somewhere. So sad. They do hire anyone these days. A girl i knew in GA who would call me at 3AM to come jump start her car after repeatedly showing her how to tighten her alt bracket and gave her wrench to use got a job at one even!

·
Registered
181 Posts
You should be able to order them from Mac's Atique Auto Parts. They'll have just about everything you'll ever need...almost

1 - 8 of 8 Posts