Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to do a cylinder head upgrade for my 351w. Not sure if i should use windsor jr. or windsor sr. heads by world products. Either way i will be ordering them bare and doing a cartrige roll clean up. Im lookin to buy the cast iron ones. Anyone know where i can get some out of the box flow numbers on these? Which heads do you think i should use? Thanx alot

·
Registered
669 Posts
i have windsor snr's on my 347,they are out of the box with just a clean up of the ports,inlet flow: 64.5cfm @ 0.100lift,125.6 @ 0.200,174.9 @ 0.300,220.5 @ 0.400,248.2 @ 0.500,255.7 @ 0.600,257.9 @ 0.700,so for a street car i think there ok,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Let me know if you need a set of those Dart Sr.'s as I have a friend who has a bare set he is selling for $470+shipping. They are brand new and unused. Email me if you need more info. Thanks!

Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hey Walt, what problem with the exhaust ports? I have a set of Jr's do these have some problem with them too?

·
Registered
38 Posts
That exhaust port problem only exists on the later model Roush 200 and 180 heads. The earlier Sr. and Jr. don't have that problem. Strange how they went backwards when designing a new head with Roush's name on it. Somebody got fired for that one, LOL!

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.