I've got a strange problem with the wiring on my 66 mustang. It seems that whenever i shut the car off, i hear the turn signal flasher click every once in a while. I put my hand on it after a while and it feels warm. The problem is especially irritated when i leave the heater switch on. This speeds up the clicking noise. After a week or so of sitting, this kills my battery so i just end up disconnecting the flasher or battery, if the car is gonna sit more than a couple days. I've never had any problems like this before, any ideas?