Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Congratulations Bruce! It's about time that people start recognizing the late 60s/early 70s Galaxies. Do we have a photo of this Galaxie posing in it's position at the show? :)

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! :) Here's one from the show. The thing on the hood is a digital picture frame I loaded a bunch of the build pics onto. I have it running off of a 12v inverter and it works great! Only thing is, I have to build a small box to set it in, so the sunlight don't wash out the screen..they're not very bright.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should have airbrushed out the OUT HOUSES. LOL
We're in the sticks(or outback) lol. This show is held at a city park and there are permanent restrooms, but they can't handle all the people that were there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Small shows are a good place to stand out and really shine. My first ever trophy came from a show where I was the only entry in my class. At first they were'nt gonna cough up the tiny gold plastic award but I raised cain about how much time it took to trailer my vehicle to their show. The little 5 inch tall trophy is a cherrished family treasure now.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats!! Good idea on the picture frame too. Have only seen one here setup.
Just the usual board of pics or a picture album.
Sure beats printing out pictures...putting them into albums..then the wind blowing them all over..or someone helping themselves.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Yeah that's it. Burn some rubber! :)

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Congradulations for your win and a great looking car. I won a significant show this weekend my self with my 64' Galaxie. If you want to see, go to Ford FE.com , then photos, Blairsville cruise-in. Mine is the bronze one. Once again, way to go. Don

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Congradulations for your win and a great looking car. I won a significant show this weekend my self with my 64' Galaxie. If you want to see, go to Ford FE.com , then photos, Blairsville cruise-in. Mine is the bronze one. Once again, way to go. Don

All i get is a white page... Visitors allowed to 'view'?

That said though, Here is the link....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts