Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Is it really the last year, or is it just more flack from the folks that would end woodward because its "loud"?

I hope your kiddin, because at the rate the wife and I are poppin kids, and the slow progress on my car, 2007 is probably the earliest I'll be able to go as well.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and if i come from the interstate via north dakota and make my grand entrence from the south they wont know what hit em heheheheh

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
On 2005-05-25 12:11, GregCook wrote:
The word had come down from Birdman 93, his Tbird group is doing Woodward this year. That will be the last. His "inside source" at Ford told him so.

My first Woodward was 1996, this will be number 10 for me, probably the last.
For real!?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
On 2005-05-25 12:11, GregCook wrote:
The word had come down from Birdman 93, his Tbird group is doing Woodward this year. That will be the last. His "inside source" at Ford told him so.

My first Woodward was 1996, this will be number 10 for me, probably the last.
WHAT! Woodward without Greg Cook.....
They'd have to cancel the 'cruise and we'd all be standing around in Royal Oak looking stupid. I hope this is a joke...

Jan

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
On 2005-05-25 18:12, tbirdchick wrote:
WHAT! Woodward without Greg Cook.....
They'd have to cancel the 'cruise and we'd all be standing around in Royal Oak looking stupid. I hope this is a joke...
I got the stupid looks covered

·
Registered
472 Posts
Ain't that so true, Rick!

·
Registered
804 Posts
News today announed that there is a un-enforced registration of $25.00, toward the cause. Basically, If ya like Woodward enough, then best to pitch in to keep it alive. I am assuming that can be done at their Web Page...Maybe they'll allow Greg a free pass, seeing how he's approachin' the Gol**n Ye*rs.....
That will keep him comin' another year or two.

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
On 2005-05-25 19:00, 65460 wrote:
What, they dont make enough off of us in hotels, fuel, food, etc, etc.

If it wasnt for the group from here, I wouldnt even bother going to Woodward. I think everyone should do it once, it is unbelievable, but I could be just as happy going to Back To The Fifities in the Twin Cities. The boyz ( and girls) from FM make Woodward worth the trip
Amen brother!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
On 2005-05-25 12:17, GregCook wrote:
Wrong again, 65!!!!

Last year was the LAST YEAR for Canadians. They stopped Rob/Polar68 at the border and sent him back to Toronto.......or Ottawa.......or wherever the heck he came from.......
That's it! Were shutting down the power again! We have teams of beavers damming the Niagara as I write this!
Stu

·
Registered
692 Posts
On 2005-05-25 19:00, 65460 wrote:
...but I could be just as happy going to Back To The Fifities in the Twin Cities.
Not to hijack this thread too much, but are you going to Back to the 50s this year too? I'll be hitting it all three days, maybe we could meet somewhere?

·
Registered
804 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts