Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I once saw one of those message signs like the gas stations use outside a Shakeys pizza place around here that had "losers wanted apply within" written on it?

I was thinking WTF?

When I got to the other side of the sign it said "closers wanted apply within",all it was is that the letter C got blew off the sign.

I have a picture of it somewhere,if I ever find it I want to send it to the Tonight Show with Jay Leno to see if they want to use it for the show.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
That, my friends, is f#%!ing funny!
The poor SOB that typed and proofed that footer is probably unemployed as a result of his, umh....,error.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My family and I went to our old town, Farmington, New Mexico, for a visit, and there was a video store that got turned into an adult video store. On the sign outside it said, family videos. I thought it was pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I had a friend that would screw with the Taco Bell sign. Had it set up once with "We shot Reagon." That and "Nixon for President."

·
Registered
196 Posts
About a mile from my house there is a big cemetery on a hill and next to it is a day care center. The entrances are right next to each other but to get to the daycare you have to go down a hill. So as you pass by, from the road all you can see is a huge cemetary with a big colorfull sign at the entrance that reads "ADVENTURE LAND". It looks really funny.

·
Registered
521 Posts
one time the sonic up in loveland said
"now hiring all p.o.s."

hahaha... i thought that was funny as hell but i never got a picture

·
Registered
100 Posts
I carry my camera all the time now... missed that golden opportunity years ago when the lighted sign on the BLACK ANGUS restaurant had the "G" burnt out!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I found this picture online, but I have one I took also while driving by. I think this truck stop is on I-10 in west Texas somewhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SawBones25 on 2/13/02 4:10pm ]</font>

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bet it gets pretty busy.........is that considered false advertising?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts