Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Where you at dude? Man all you live too far away.
I got a whole set up . From plate to plate is 55 inches. They are strange axles 34 spline. 4.30 gear. It is a possy but not in a N housing. I took it to speed shop to place all in a good housing. Strange axles have very long splines , these can be cut an inch or so. By looking at them adding both seeing where they ran in 3rd member gear they can be shortened 3 inches or run them as is.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I really need the v8 spindles from a falcon or mustang.
Man you need 33 spline or better. A ford big block came with 31 splines and I can snap those like pop corn. If you have power and tourqe in the long run you gona speed the money anyway as your power increases. Strange willnot garintee anything less than 34 anyway. Save ya some headache and do it right first time. Well being you looking a set now you must of broke something. If you had placed good stuff you would not had made this post. Not being smart man, just trying to help ya be safe .

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I have a pair of 65 Mustang V8 spindles out in the garage somewhere. I'll have to do some digging. I ended up installing some 70-73 big pin Mustang spindles for use with my Wilwood brakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.