Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking for a set of D0VE heads or the 68 or 69 castings to replace my D3VE heads. Heads have to be in useable condition, doesn't matter if complete or not, just don't want any rust clumps lol. I'm located in WI. Prefer ones that can be bolted right on, not in need of a rebuild. Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have couple sets of D0VEs and one set of C8VE. Shipping would cost you more than the heads unless you are doing Power Tour, NASCAR, or Dream Cruise and want to pick them up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are any of them complete? Not going to any of those events, but I'd be interested in a complete set if you have them or the c8's. How much would you be looking to get?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I will email you soon for other details. Local pick up is from you personally or the shop they will be cleaned at? Are they complete set up or bare?

·
Registered
94 Posts
They can be picked up from me. I've got nothing to hide. You are more than welcome to meet the machine shop guy (TICO Racing). Well known in the community. The D0VE heads are bare except for the studs. The studs are included. I have another set of D0VE heads with studs, valves, and valve hardware...the valves are in them but not rockers. The C8 heads are port matched for CJ intake and springs matching the cam. The C8 heads match a flat tappet solid cam in a block with pan, timing chain, timing cover, water pump, damper, pan, block plate and flex plate for $800. There is also a CJ intake.

Headers, intake, and distributor sold.
Current project:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts