Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out on then news that a company called Northwest Motor Sports has requested a conditional permit for 2,000 acres about 20 miles out from where I live an about 2miles from a friend. they want to build a NASCAR track racing complex with a Drag strip, and a 1/4 mile track and some other stuff in it.. Way Cool I hope it goes through they want to brake ground by Fall...

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May be a good thing I have a good size back yard.. guess I better start clean up. By the looks of it..... It may take me just a long to clean it up as it will to build the compleax..
LOL So I can have some big BBQ's

I just thought my friend has 15 acres with in a couple of miles from his place with two trailerhomes and several water and elect hook up and some sawge.. It used to be a trailer cort I think.. He might want to start fixing it up for people to park there RV's..

64 International 4dr. truck w/466

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pedal2themetal45 on 6/7/06 9:38pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool ShotRod64 Be nice to have someone from FM close per say
tim

·
Registered
991 Posts
Im lucky having route66, uniongrove and byron all within an hour of me

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Hey Woody, do you know anything about the wheelie contest at Byron? Its supposed to be annual but there is nothing on the website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts