Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all, its been a while since I last logged in. I have a 69 500XL and pretty soon will be looking to redo my front suspension. Trying to find some lower control arms but that's proven to be a challenge. Is anyone running a different front suspension setup other than stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi all, its been a while since I last logged in. I have a 69 500XL and pretty soon will be looking to redo my front suspension. Trying to find some lower control arms but that's proven to be a challenge. Is anyone running a different front suspension setup other than stock?

Thanks
There's a pair of NOS control arms complete with ball joints and bushings listed on ebay that ends Sunday 3/16.

Check it out here; lower control arms

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
I have the TSB 25 supplement, which shows how to repair a 1965 selectair aka Integral Heater-Air conditioning System. It is in 15 pages of .pdf, the largest is 1,502 kb. Really some amazing detailed pictures and solutions. Too big to be uploaded here, the max allowed here is 19.5 kb . But maybe someone has some ideas.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
I have the TSB 25 supplement, which shows how to repair a 1965 selectair aka Integral Heater-Air conditioning System. It is in 15 pages of .pdf, the largest is 1,502 kb. Really some amazing detailed pictures and solutions. Too big to be uploaded here, the max allowed here is 19.5 kb . But maybe someone has some ideas.
upload it to dropbox, then post download link here....Thx...:smile2:

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts